Re: [Debconf-discuss] EN 499 Munich - Zagreb

Hi,

I'm just sitting in "Coffee Fellows" where you can have free WLAN if
you buy something for 5Euro.  The one in front of the railway station
is closing at 22:00 but if you cross the two lane street in front of
the railwaystation at the central exit of the railwaystation and go
into the street with "Karstadt" on the left and "Rewe" on the right
20m on the left side is another Coffee Fellow which advertises
INTERNET in big capital letters.  Seem slike a reasonable meeting
point to me ...

See you

        Andreas.

--