Re: [Debconf-discuss] Important info for ppl using Zagreb->BL buses: where to buy tickets

Quoting Christian PERRIER (bubulle@debian.org):
> I remember this when triaging my pictures: it is not obvious to find
> out which exact place the tickets for Banja Luka should be bought.

A modest attempt to illustrate this:

General view of the tickets selling area:
https://gallery.debconf.org/v/debconf11/album/DSC00126.JPG.html

View of the counter for tickets to Bosnia as it was on 18th:
https://gallery.debconf.org/v/debconf11/album/DSC00129.JPG.html

(the sign I'm talking about is the one you see close to the reflected
"Tobacco" sign)

Incidentally, I uploaded a first set of pictures on
gallery.debconf.org for those interested..:-)