Re: [Debconf-discuss] V Pay cards at ATMs in Bosnia and Croatia

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 9:07 PM, Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 06:40:50PM +0200, Axel Beckert wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 10:11:55AM +0100, Jose Calhariz wrote:
>> > I think the ATM at Hotel Bosna only accepts Visa.  I have a Maestro debit
>> > Card and it didn't work.

I had MC and found that in the Banja Luka bus station the only ATM are
like the one on the holtel recepction, only works with visa. I think
for better search the logos in the ATM before try, I got money from
other ATM that had visa, MC and other logos, so I think is a local
thing, or that particular ATM firm owner...

--
The only constant is the change