Re: [Debconf-discuss] V Pay cards at ATMs in Bosnia and Croatia

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 06:40:50PM +0200, Axel Beckert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 10:11:55AM +0100, Jose Calhariz wrote:
> > I think the ATM at Hotel Bosna only accepts Visa.  I have a Maestro debit
> > Card and it didn't work.
>
> I heard that from two more people (Jeroen and IIRC dkg). But I had no
> problems to get money with my (chip having) Maestro card at another
> ATM of the same bank (but in Bihac though).

No, but it's true. The hotel staff told me the same thing, and I
couldn't get any money from the ATM with either my maestro or
mastercard.

Also, if you look at the ATM, it shows logos of Visa, Visa Electron, and
a third visa brand that I can't remember offhand, but nothing else.

This really is visa-specific.

the following formula:

pi zz a