Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf runners, one year later

Andreas Tille dijo [Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 09:52:40PM +0200]:
> On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 09:37:43PM +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
> > I will try to go running every day, but differently from Christian
> > (bubulle) I usually do not wake so early in the morning, which means
> > that I will do that either in the late afternoon before dinner or
> > mid-evening.
>
> I plan to join the running crew (25-30 min is enough for me) but I do
> not make this depend from time of day but rather of temperature outside.
> I will not run > 30° and I'm seriosely thinking if I drop it at > 25°
> degree.

I hope/expect to join the running crew if morning runs are also
made. My pace and endurance are greatly inferior to yours, but I can
do my 5Km at least, after also ~15 days without running :)