Re: [Debconf-discuss] Laundry in Banja Luka

Hi there!

On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 21:48:40 +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
> I will look around for automatic laundry near the venue and I will end
> up in one of the two listed in the "Practical Information" page [2].
>
> [2] <http://debconf11.debconf.org/practicalinfo.xhtml>

In the end, I did not look for an automatic one at all, but I went
directly to "A & D" (in Vase Pelagica bb, across the street from "Nova
Bank"), some notes:

1) the lady there *did not* speak any English at all, but actually she
   needed one single word from me, my name ("Ime" in Bosnian)

2) the ETA for your laundry is *3* (*THREE*) days, something which
   sounds strange, but it happened to myself and Andrew, and given that
   the ETA date is printed on the receipt there are no doubts about
   it...

3) you pay when you get your laundry back

There are also two self-service machines on the left at the entrance, at
least I assume so given that you can insert coins in ;-)

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca