[Debconf-discuss] Call for runners

Quoth Christian PERRIER <christian@perrier.eu.org>:
> Quoting Sebastian Tennant (sebyte@gmail.com):
>> Quoth Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org>:
>> > I'll probably go running (19th) tomorrow "not so early" (around 9am or so)
>> > but might join an evening run too.
>>
>> I'd also like to go for an evening run today (19th).
>>
>> Given that dinner starts at 19:00, how about meeting at 18:00 in the lobby of
>> Hotel Bosna (in running gear, i.e., ready to go)?
>
> Seems fair. I suggest you send a "call for runners" on -discuss.

OK, so...

A 20-30 minute run is planned for this evening (Tuesday 19th).

 Meeting time - 18:00
Meeting point - Hotel Bosna lobby

All welcome.  Come dressed in running gear and ready to go.

Sebastian
--
Emacs' AlsaPlayer - Music Without Jolts
Lightweight, full-featured and mindful of your idyllic happiness.