Re: [Debconf-discuss] we need to *organise* Banja Luka-Zagreb bus trips for some days (23th, 24th, 31th)

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 08:56:06AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Definitely.  As I said somewhen last week: Could anybody please rent a
> bus for this day and we divide the price for this bus by the number of
> people inside.

+1

I'm not so much worried about getting to Banja Luka (although it would
be nice if the bus company would get forewarning that there's going to
be lots of people), but on 31st missing the fligths from Zagreb would
be a bigger problem.

	Sami