Re: [Debconf-discuss] V Pay cards at ATMs in Bosnia and Croatia

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 10:21:50AM +0200, Torsten Werner wrote:
> > Does Visa card literally mean Visa *only* or do you want to express just
> > the difference between credit card[1] and debit card[2]?  Or in other
> > words:  I have a Maestro *debit card* and a Mastercard[3] *credit card*
> > but no Visa card.  Will I get some money at a random ATM at least with
> > the later[3]?
>
> Google tells us that Maestro should work in both countries.

Do you think that I can convince a random ATM by the things Google is
telling us to give me some money?

I'd be interested in a report of DebConf attendees or locals about
success or failure stories to fetch some money in advance if needed.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de