Re: [Debconf-discuss] V Pay cards at ATMs in Bosnia and Croatia

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 10:06:53AM +0200, Torsten Werner wrote:
> is it true that V Pay cards cannot be used at ATMs in Bosnia and
> Croatia? Having both Visa and Maestro it is not a problem for me. But
> other people might have a problem.

Does Visa card literally mean Visa *only* or do you want to express just
the difference between credit card[1] and debit card[2]?  Or in other
words:  I have a Maestro *debit card* and a Mastercard[3] *credit card*
but no Visa card.  Will I get some money at a random ATM at least with
the later[3]?

Kind regards

        Andreas.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credit_card