Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf runners, one year later

Hi there!

On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 21:52:40 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 09:37:43PM +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
>> I will try to go running every day, but differently from Christian
>> (bubulle) I usually do not wake so early in the morning, which means
>> that I will do that either in the late afternoon before dinner or
>> mid-evening.
>
> I plan to join the running crew (25-30 min is enough for me)

I usually prefer to run that range of time more often during the week
than longer time once a week :-)

> but I do not make this depend from time of day but rather of
> temperature outside.  I will not run > 30° and I'm seriosely thinking
> if I drop it at > 25° degree.

Well, I did not checked the temperature this afternoon, but there were
some clouds and thus it was not completely sunny.  This is also why I
wrote about those day periods, given that I expect temperature to drop
at "supportive" ranges.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca