Re: [Debconf-discuss] EN 499 Munich - Zagreb

Hi!

* Christoph Egger <christoph@christoph-egger.org> [110718 17:55]:

> >> A number of people, including myself, arrive in Zagreb with EN 499 on 23 or 24
> >> July.
> > I have booked for the 499 the night from 22. to 23., couchette in
> > coach 280. Is there any interest in a pre-meeting in Munich?
> Definitely. I plan to be early so will be there for some time ;)

Oh damn.  I made a mistake when adding our data to the wiki.  Meike and
I will start on the 21st in Munich and arrive in Zagreb on the 22nd.
Sorry, but as it seems we won't join the Debian Train on our way to BL.

Should anyone not yet added himselve to the wiki:  We'll arrive in
Munich at 21:43, and would gladly meet anyone ;)

Best Regards,
  Alexander