Re: [Debconf-discuss] Telephone number

On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 23:45:43 +0200, Philipp Kern <pkern@debian.org> wrote:
Non-text part: multipart/mixed
Non-text part: multipart/signed
> On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 12:01:21PM +0100, Philip Hands wrote:
> > I still have access to the DC7 number in Edinburgh (+44 (0)131516875),
> > which we could also use, although perhaps easier to request a new one
> > From Gradwell, than to relly on a freebie from sipgate.
>
> So far the Sipgate freebies in Germany are quite reliable.  But for
> the UK YMMV I guess.  ;-)

I've never had a problem -- it's just that the thought "You get what you
pay for" always hovers in th back of my mind when proposing that we tie
ourselves to such a number.

Given that it's still working and was set up in 2007, we can probably
safely assume it'll continue to work for a couple of weeks.

Cheers, Phil.