Re: [Debconf-discuss] How long is the bus from Zagreb Airport to the main bus station?

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 10:12:33AM +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> My only remaining question is whether we can pay for the return in BAM
> but since I need to get some HRK anyway I may as well just get enough
> for the worst case cost in both directions.

Oh, right, but that seems to me like it's answerable with a blanket rule:
if you buy something in Croatia, the kuna (HRK) is the currency;
if you buy it in Bosnia, it's the convertible mark (BAM).

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.