Re: [Debconf-discuss] How long is the bus from Zagreb Airport to the main bus station?

On 12 July 2011 00:26, Marcelo Gutierrez <mmgc84@gmail.com> wrote:
> I will be collecting as much info as I can :), acording to >
> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Arrivals#17._July_2
> Eduardo Rosales and I will be the first to arrive :) we are planinng to
> wait(~2hours) for Daniel Kahn Gillmor at some cafe at the airport and then
> take a bus to BL, the only thing that worries me is internet connection :$

I'll be there around that time as well. (Added myself to the list, btw
did not notice you because you were not in chronological order)

I think it is likely that we will merge with the group from Vienna at
some point, as we wait for a bus to Banja Luka for example.
I do intend to take informative pictures and try to pay with a credit
card everywhere (having some cash in the pocket as well, naturally).
But it will take until we get to the venue before that information
will get on-line (unless we find some wi-fi along the way, in which
case there might be some tweets).

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius@debian.org