Re: [Debconf-discuss] How long is the bus from Zagreb Airport to the main bus station?

2011/7/11 Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org>
Quoting Ian Campbell (ijc@hellion.org.uk):
> Hello,
>
> How long is the bus journey from Zagreb airport to the bus station? The

Josip mentioned in another thread that a taxi should make it in about
20 minutes if there is no traffic jam.

So, I'd bet for 25-30 minutes if the bus rides direct from airport to
the bus station.....and this should probably be adjusted depending on
the time of the day.

Again, unless we have better options, it seems to me that collecting
this information will be the duty of the earliest attendees. I'm ready
to take as many notes as possible when doing the trip myself, but it
means that information will be only by July 18th evening at very very
best (assuming that network is already up at the venue when I reach
it).

I will be collecting as much info as I can :), acording to > http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Arrivals#17._July_2
Eduardo Rosales and I will be the first to arrive :) we are planinng to wait(~2hours) for Daniel Kahn Gillmor at some cafe at the airport and then take a bus to BL, the only thing that worries me is internet connection :$

Cheers