Re: [Debconf-discuss] A small favor

Hi Marcelo!

Yes, that's the one!!! thanks for trying to help :)

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 6:08 PM, Marcelo Gutierrez <mmgc84@gmail.com> wrote:

2011/7/11 vanecgs@gmail.com <vanecgs@gmail.com>
Hi everyone!

Hi Vanessa
I'm working on a project involving many RGB LED's and I'm
looking for a circuit to control them, the tlc5940. I haven't
been able to find it in Argentina, but maybe one of you can
help me with this.

It would be really nice if somebody who is attending DC can
take 5 of these, just let me know if you are able to find them and
I'll pay you once there!

I am not taking care of this for you, I wish I could help you :)

By doing a quick search I found this > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/5x-TLC5940NT-LED-Driver-DIP-TLC5940-EEPROM-PWM-TLC-5940-/160504241186

But since you are the one working with this devices it would best if you could find them, you probably are more familiar with price ranges and specifications.

Regards

Thank you

--
Vanessa Gutiérrez