Re: [Debconf-discuss] Telephone number

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 07:41:05PM +0200, Vedran Omeragic wrote:
> On 07/11/2011 06:34 PM, Thomas Lange wrote:

> > http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/TravelInfo#Contact
> > says: "Attendee emergency contact number will be added few weeks before the beginning of the conference."

> > It would be nice to add this information during the next few days.

> Numbers will be added as soon as we get there,

As DebCamp starts next week and people will already be starting to travel
this week, it's fairly important that attendees know who to contact in an
emergency when they *begin* their travel - they may not have Internet access
to check again while they're en route.  Is there some local number that
could be put on the wiki page as a *temporary* contact number, in case
someone does run into problems while traveling?

> so no worries.

This is precisely the sort of thing the experienced traveler *does* worry
about in advance. :)