[Debconf-discuss] "Behind the scenes with the DebConf team", 2011-07-14, #debian-meeting

This Thursday I'll be running a special IRC session:

"Behind the scenes with the DebConf team"

When: 19 UTC on 2011-07-14
Where: #debian-meeting on irc.debian.org (OFTC)
Log: http://wiki.debian.org/IRC/debian-meeting (after the session has finished!)

This is an open session aimed at anyone who would like to find out
more about how DebConf is organised.  Of course, we'd love you to get
involved in organising it yourself, by helping out at DebConf11 or
helping plan future DebConfs, but it's also fine just to attend the
session just because you are curious!

--
Moray