Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] Shuttles/Buses from Zagreb to Banja Luka cancelled

Thanks a lot - in short, your reply defused my tension ;-)

Josip Rodin dijo [Thu, Jul 07, 2011 at 10:16:18PM +0200]:
> Barring an odd summer storm, it'll be pretty hot in the city and if you
> don't have any travel impairments such as small children or similar :) it'll
> be easy to simply have a seat in an outdoor park or a bar and wait those
> four or five hours out, and later take a nap again in the bus.
> (...)

It seems this will be the plan for a couple of hours; also, I didn't
have in mind the 01:20 bus, which avoids our need of sleeping there.

Thanks!