Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debian Merchandising

2011/7/8 Axel Beckert <abe@deuxchevaux.org>
Hi,

On Fri, Jul 08, 2011 at 02:20:21AM -0600, Marcelo Gutierrez wrote:
> 2011/7/7 Velimir Iveljic <velimir.lists@foolcontrol.org>
> > If you have some other ideas, please share!
> >
> > Maybe someone could set up a wiki where:

Please learn how to quote. The sentence "Maybe someone could set up a
wiki where:" is not from Velimir.

I'm sorry it's _3am_ @Managua, I might be a little tired :)

> || X person || List merch you have to sell || Hotel & Room number || e-mail

The wiki page you're looking for is http://wiki.debian.org/Merchandise

And the list who will bring what is what you quoted in your full quote.
I quoted the _relevant_ part for reference here again:

> > On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 4:14 PM, Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> wrote:
> > > On Fri, Jul 01, 2011 at 12:25:02PM +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
[...]
> > > I'm thinking we might also be able to squeeze in a box of Ts from the
> > > UK too, but not 100% sure yet. We'll also only be arriving late in the
[...]

Result of this thread was so far, that only Debian.ch will bring some
merch for sure and possibly Debian UK will bring some, too, because no
one could give us a postal address where to send the merch to in
advance.

Maybe we(crew) from Nicaragua can bring some merch but we are not 100% sure

I don't think we need a wiki page for one to two groups which will
bring merchandising stuff which very likely will be sold together
anyway.

               Kind regards, Axel
--
/~\  Plain Text Ribbon Campaign                   | Axel Beckert
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)