Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debian Merchandising

2011/7/7 Velimir Iveljic <velimir.lists@foolcontrol.org>
I did some research and we would need to register with the local tax
office if we want to sell stuff "officially".

I think this would be a hassle and i don't know if it will pay off.
My intention was to just have some kind of way to sell some shirts to
people that visit Debian Day and so you guys can sell some merch.

I'll look into some other options, but for now i think my original
idea wont happen.

If you have some other ideas, please share!

Maybe someone could set up a wiki where:

|| X person || List merch you have to sell || Hotel & Room number || e-mail ||

Regards