Re: [Debconf-discuss] 08:53 train from Zagreb to Banja Luka

On Thu, Jul 07, 2011 at 04:26:59PM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
>  - Is it possible to board the Zagreb ??? Banja Luka train without
> reservation, and
>  - is it possible to buy the tickets on the train, and if yes

Croatian Railways passenger transport division sucks for not having their
basic user guide translated to English, but it's documented in Croatian at
http://www.hznet.hr/vodiczakorisnike (use Google Translate or similar) -
if you don't have a ticket you can simply report to the conductor and
pay 15 HRK extra.

>  - is it possible to pay with Euros or credit card (13min will not be
> enough to withdraw Croatian money from an ATM)?

I'm pretty sure that's a no, I've never seen conductors carry around
anything more than very old-school black leather wallets. Frankly,
them having mobile EFT POS devices sounds like sci-fi :)

Can't you ask your own bank to exchange you some HRK in advance?

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.