[Debconf-discuss] DayTrip status?

As we are currently trying to minimize costs and some of you even
suggested cancelling DayTrip we would just like to let you know that
there will be an option of going to DayTrip, this is present from city
of Banja Luka.

DayTrip will be a picknick on river of Vrbas.Those who want to do
rafting can do rafting, others can walk around through canyon and
enjoy the nature, or enjoy bicycles or quad motorcycles. For those who
don't want to do any of these activities will be able to enjoy food
and drinks at the compound which consists of restaurant and a bar.
Ending point of those who do rafting will be this place where
everybody will be eating/drinking thus nobody will be separated and we
should all be at the same spot.

Those who don't want to go to DayTrip can stay in their hotels and
enjoy Banja Luka.