Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-team] Visiting Sarajevo, Day trip or pre/post conference visit to Sarajevo?

On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 21:34:20 +0200, vedran <valajbeg@gmail.com> wrote:

> Right now i assume that 30 people would enough to organize such a trip.
> Price for transport and food would be 15€ for each person.
> Detail plan of visit will be on wiki.
> Also, there is option to make smaller group with 15 or 17 people. But i
> didn't investigate price.

I (and Cheryl) would like to visit Sarajevo for a few days after
debconf.  We won't be there before, and I'd like to have a more relaxed
time there than a daytrip would permit. I don't know how many others are
in a similar situation (perhaps none!) but perhaps that option could be
coordinated/discussed in the same place on the wiki.