Re: [Debconf-discuss] Survey about day trip preferences

On Mon, 2011-07-04 at 16:38 +0100, Moray Allan wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 2:12 PM, Ian Jackson
> <ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:
> > Wot no Condorcet with Schwartz Cloneproof Sequential Dropping ?  :-)
>
> "Which of these would you be happy to participate in?" is for me the
> more important question in the survey, above the question about
> people's actual preferences for which something Cordorcet would
> clearly be better.
>
> I just worked within the first/only free-software, free-to-use web
> survey system I found, though.  It has some annoying UI points besides
> limitations on question types -- but I'm sure they'll be happy to take
> patches.

<butbutbut>

You missed   http://selectricity.org/

http://projects.mako.cc/source/?p=selectricity;a=summary

</butbutbut>

:-)
					Andrew.

andrew (AT) morphoss (DOT) com                            +64(272)DEBIAN
      Accept people for what they are -- completely unacceptable.