Re: [Debconf-discuss] Survey about day trip preferences

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 2:12 PM, Ian Jackson
<ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:
> Wot no Condorcet with Schwartz Cloneproof Sequential Dropping ?  :-)

"Which of these would you be happy to participate in?" is for me the
more important question in the survey, above the question about
people's actual preferences for which something Cordorcet would
clearly be better.

I just worked within the first/only free-software, free-to-use web
survey system I found, though.  It has some annoying UI points besides
limitations on question types -- but I'm sure they'll be happy to take
patches.

--
Moray