Re: [Debconf-discuss] Finding my way to Paris post-Debconf; requesting help+tips

On Sat, Jul 02, 2011 at 01:11:37AM -0400, Asheesh Laroia wrote:
> * Does anyone have particular suggestions for how to get to Paris
> from Banja Luka? (Actually, that's probably a plane flight, and I
> will shop at kayak.com. But maybe there's some awesome magic trick
> that's way cheaper (?).)

I still have one seat available in my car. It'll be Belgium, not Paris,
but there's a 1:30h thalys ride from Brussels to Paris which is not that
expensive[1], and I'd be happy to drop you off in Brussels South.

You may need to book in time, though.

Do mail me (off-list, I suppose) if you're interested in that offer.

[1] A quick check on nmbs.be tells me that it's somewhere between €45
    and €90, depending on which exact train you take and the options you
    choose (e.g., higher priced tickets allow you to exchange them
    should you miss your connection).

the following formula:

pi zz a