[Debconf-discuss] Arrival with EN 499 to Zagreb/Novska/Okucani

Quoting http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Arrivals:
> A night train arrives in Zagreb, then passes nearby Banja Luka with a stop
> at Novska and Okucani. From there it's only ~90 (70) km to Banja Luka. If
> several people would take this train, it would make sense to organize a
> minibus for the last kilometers. There is another night train from Munich
> which arrives two hours earlier.

A number of people, including myself, arrive in Zagreb with EN 499 on 23 or 24
July. That train continues, after a 20 minute stop, to Novska as train 741.
Have anyone considered that option? I have bought an Interrail ticket, so I
should be flexible. How many should we be to get a minibus to pick us up? It's
been discussed back in April, but there was no definite answer.

The first possible regular bus seems to be the one that leaves 10:30. There is
no 09:00 bus on Sundays and twenty minutes seems to be too little time to get
to the bus station anyway(?). Catching the 08:53 train to Banja Luka, with the
help of some luck, might be the best option.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@debian.org
Debian Developer