[Debconf-discuss] Arrival/Departure list and couple of travel hints

Hey everybody,

I hope you're all doing well.

Today marks the one month countdown until  DebConf11! I hope you're at
least as half excited as I am.

Either way, I see a lot of you are organizing your trip to Banja Luka.
For those who are flying let me remind you that you can buy tickets
directly to Banja Luka, they're just going to cost you a bit more
(then Zagreb) and number of connection flights will be narrowed. AFAIK
airline companies that are flying to Banja Luka are BH Airlines and
Adria, connection cities are Ljubljana and Zürich.

Now as most of you is getting to Zagreb either by
airplane/train/bus/whatever, we are planning to organize free
transport from Zagreb to Banja Luka (and vice versa) by
shuttles/buses. Those who don't wan't to use these are free to take
train/bus/whatever from Zagreb to Banja Luka by their own expenses.
The way we thought this "service" of ours would work is that every
couple of hours, there would be a new shuttle/bus heading to Banja
Luka. Of course for this to work, we will need your arrival/departure
dates so we to know what's the number of shuttles/buses that needs to
be sent at what time.

That's why we made "Arrival" list
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Arrivals and "Departure list
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Departures

Please take your time to add yourself to the list/s. If you have
special requests/needs please do let us know, as one attendee
requested he'll be getting custom vehicle to pick him up.

Adnan