Re: [Debconf-discuss] arriving on 23rd or 24th?

Michael Prokop dijo [Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 11:25:45PM +0200]:
> > Well i guess it's another bug in penta :S
>
> > But since the sponsored registration is over, you wouldn't be able to
> > get it anyway (the 23rd sponsored).
>
> > If you need more info please ask :)
>
> I asked and reported the same issue one month ago already but
> never got a reply. FTR:
> http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20110516.204352.513f4a82.en.html
>
> In pentabarf I submitted 2011-07-23 as arrival date in the travel
> tab, applied for "sponsored registration" and selected "I won't be
> attending DebCamp" since I couldn't select this option in pentabarf
> [even though I would have a working plan for 2011-07-23 - which of
> course I couldn't submit either because of that bug].
>
> Exactly the same situation applies to other people I'm aware of, so
> is there anything we should do now?

Oh — That's not a bug, it's just acknowledging reality ;-)

The 23rd is (as far as Penta is concerned) already DebConf.

So, what can I tell you? From a human point of view, you will be so
little time in DebCamp that I'm willing to say you weren't even there
(while still granting you food+lodging). Only because we are nice,
cool organizers.

Of course, I hope next time you will attend the full DebCamp! :)