Re: [Debconf-discuss] arriving on 23rd or 24th?

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 9:32 PM, Velimir Iveljic
<velimir.lists@foolcontrol.org> wrote:
> Well i guess it's another bug in penta :S

Hi, I'm just in off the train:

Yes, this is a bug in penta.

Clearly (as mentioned in this thread) Saturday is DebCamp.  However,
it's silly to enforce a 'sign up for DebCamp early' policy when we're
talking half a day -- I don't think anyone involved in Debian would
need much planning to fill that time usefully on Debian work (which
might include sleeping to be ready for DebConf)....

Gunnar has sad he will fix Penta to allow people to set their arrival
to the 23rd without jumping through hoops.

--
Moray