Re: [Debconf-discuss] arriving on 23rd or 24th?

* Velimir Iveljic [Thu Jun 16, 2011 at 10:32:21PM +0200]:

> Well i guess it's another bug in penta :S

> But since the sponsored registration is over, you wouldn't be able to
> get it anyway (the 23rd sponsored).

> If you need more info please ask :)

I asked and reported the same issue one month ago already but
never got a reply. FTR:
http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20110516.204352.513f4a82.en.html

In pentabarf I submitted 2011-07-23 as arrival date in the travel
tab, applied for "sponsored registration" and selected "I won't be
attending DebCamp" since I couldn't select this option in pentabarf
[even though I would have a working plan for 2011-07-23 - which of
course I couldn't submit either because of that bug].

Exactly the same situation applies to other people I'm aware of, so
is there anything we should do now?

regards,
-mika-