Re: [Debconf-discuss] arriving on 23rd or 24th?

Hi!

Velimir Iveljic <velimir.lists@foolcontrol.org> writes:
> yes, the first day of sponsored food and accommodation is 24th.
> If you want to come earlier you should have a working plan for one for DebCamp.

Oops. However penta doesn't allow debconf for 23. (day is after debcamp
ends) so I couldn't possibly enter a working plan for that day?

Regards

    Christoph

--
9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857  70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer

Q. Why is top posting bad?