Re: [Debconf-discuss] arriving on 23rd or 24th?

Velimir Iveljic <velimir.lists@foolcontrol.org> writes:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> yes, the first day of sponsored food and accommodation is 24th.
> If you want to come earlier you should have a working plan for one for DebCamp.
>
> On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 1:28 PM, Daniel Glassey <wdg@debian.org> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Before I fill in the arrival/departure dates for sure, I'd like to
>> confirm something.
>>
>> This appears different from previous years, but is the sponsored food
>> and accomodation definitely only starting on Debian Day 24th July i.e.
>> anyone arriving on 23rd July will need to pay full price for that
>> night's accomodation?
>>
>> In that case, since I would arrive late in the evening anyway, I might spend the
>> night in Zagreb and then try to join the morning arrivals at the train
>> station.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Daniel

Except if you enter the 23rd as your arrival date, select going to
debcamp and add a work plan then pentabarf complains that the 23rd is
"(this date is after DebCamp ends, and you said you will attend DebCamp)
(this date is outside the conference time span)"

MfG
        Goswin