[Debconf-discuss] arriving on 23rd or 24th?

Hi,
Before I fill in the arrival/departure dates for sure, I'd like to
confirm something.

This appears different from previous years, but is the sponsored food
and accomodation definitely only starting on Debian Day 24th July i.e.
anyone arriving on 23rd July will need to pay full price for that
night's accomodation?

In that case, since I would arrive late in the evening anyway, I might spend the
night in Zagreb and then try to join the morning arrivals at the train
station.

Thanks,
Daniel