Re: [Debconf-discuss] arrving at Banja Luka bus or train station

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 01:46:45PM +0200, Torsten Werner wrote:
> Am 16.06.2011 13:25, schrieb Daniel Glassey:
> > If people arrive at Banja Luka bus station or train station is it
> > possible to get currency there? Or is it possible to pay for the bus
> > or taxi with Euros or other currency?
>
> I have a similar question about traveling from Zagreb to Banja Luka by
> bus. Do we need HRK (which can be bought abroad) or is it possible to
> pay everything by credit card?

I'm not sure (never tried it myself), but there are definitely a few ATMs
at the bus station in case their POS system doesn't do EFT.

I tried to call the bus station to check just now, but their helpdesk
happened to be busy and I'm not bored enough to wait...

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.