Re: [Debconf-discuss] arrving at Banja Luka bus or train station

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 02:37:25PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2011, Torsten Werner wrote:
> > I have a similar question about traveling from Zagreb to Banja Luka by
> > bus. Do we need HRK (which can be bought abroad) or is it possible to
> > pay everything by credit card?
>
> not really answering your question, but you can change money directly at
> Zagreb airport.

... which provokes another question: Is the currency in Republic of
Croatia the same or at least valid in Bosnia and Herzegovina.  It is
usual to have ATMs at airports / railway stations so I have no doubt you
get the money needed somehow but having money from two different
countries in your pocket just for one journey is at best confusing.
(I really like to travel in Euro-Land :-) )

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de