Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-team] Ho Ho Ho

On 06/09/2011 01:45 PM, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz wrote:

> As I see they will provide a SIM card with a bunch of credits for DC11
> people. Is that too bad? I think it's a good news for DC attendees and
> doesn't deserve complaints :)

I apologize for my knee-jerk response; i did not understand what was
being offered.  As some kind people explained the details to me on
#debconf-team, what Tiago describes above sounds much more reasonable
than what i initially understood.

Thanks for lining up these offers, Adnan.

	--dkg