Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-team] Visiting Sarajevo, Day trip or pre/post conference visit to Sarajevo?

Quoting Holger Levsen (holger@layer-acht.org):

> So yes, the "official daytrip" will be to some place rather close to Banja
> Luka, but of course daytrip (as the very most things in DebConf) is voluntary,
> so if some people want to do $stuff instead, thats totally fine. Usually the
> wiki is a good place to document "alternative options" :-)

As an example, for DC9 in Caceres, a small gang of people went
visiting the town of Merida as an alternative to the official
daytrip. That was, IIRC, about 1h-1h30 drive from the place we were
at.

However, I think that imagining that people will *for the day of the
daytrip* consider a 2x4h-drive option to go and visit Sarajevo, how
interesting it is....is really a dream.

Vedran, if you're as motivated as you seem to be for having your place
visited and discovered, you really should focus on the weeks before
and after Debconf.

I'm sure that, among the crowd of people who will visit Debconf,
several would be ready to spend 2-3 days going through Sarajevo. But
(purely personal opinion here...but I already attended "a few" DC so I
think I have a quite good picture of it)...don't waste time on trying
to organize something for the daytrip.