Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf videos on Youtube?

-=| Ben Armstrong, Mon, Apr 04, 2011 at 06:37:59AM -0300 |=-
> On 04/04/11 06:11 AM, Damyan Ivanov wrote:
> > I just checked and youtube didn't seem playable with the free gnash
> > player. You may see this as a way to promote Debian via youtube, but
> > I see it as a way to promote the non-free flash player :/
>
> Don't forget Chromium plays fine on YouTube when you opt into the HTML5
> trial.

Well, html5 is supposed to work with iceweasel 4 too. Unfortunately
switching to that requires at least JavaScript -- something I don't
enable lightly, probably never on that particular site.

Anyway, thanks all responses.