Re: [Debconf-discuss] Questions about Banja Luka

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 11:08:21AM +0100, Velimir Iveljic wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 11:16 AM, Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org> wrote:
> >  1. how about parking? Is there some place I could leave my car for the
> >    duration of the conference? I could use reassurances wrt the
> >    possibility of leaving a car with a foreign license plate parked
> >    somewhere for two weeks: it wouldn't be safe in many parts of Italy,
> >    for example. What if there cars are 10 or 15?
> >

> We will definitely organize a parking spot for everyone who comes with a car.
> If we get the Hotel as Accommodation there's a parking there, and i
> believe there is a parking at the campus too. (i will have to check
> this though, i'll give an update soon)
>
> >  1. Any trouble to be expected on BiH roads, besides road maintenance? I
> >    hadn't thought of asking this, but your phrase "when traveling with
> >    a bus, you are in no danger at all" made me instinctively want to
> >    ask "how about traveling with a car?" :)
> >

> No!
> I may have put things in the wrong perspective with that sentence :)
> The roads are ok, they are just narrow (meaning, it's a two-way road
> with only one lane for each direction), so that means you can't drive
> fast.

How about speed traps? Are they frequent? How "nice" is the police if
you get stopped for some reason? Yes, I fear the police more that other
things in some countries. (Including those not tagged as "dangerous
countries").

Cheers,

Alberto

--
Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta    | Formación, consultoría y soporte técnico
agi@(inittab.org|debian.org)| en GNU/Linux y software libre

Key fingerprint = 9782 04E7 2B75 405C F5E9  0C81 C514 AF8E 4BA4 01C3