Re: [Debconf-discuss] A few Debconf questions

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 11:57:30PM +0000, Adnan Hodzic wrote:

> > 3) How do I book a hotel room?  Do I need to say I'm with Debconf somehow?
>
> We're planning to open registrations within 30 days, you'll be able to
> do it of our website (http://debconf11.debconf.org)

Does that also hold if my company pays for my accomodation?  (which
may be possible here)

> > volunteers are needed?  Would she be able to eat the conference food if she
> > volunteers in that way?
>
> Please add her under:
> > http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Teams#Volunteers

Done.

> > 5) Where can I find information on the costs and expense of the bus from the
> > Zagreb airport to Banja Luka?  Does it take me directly to the hotel area?
>
> We're planning to have free organized transport from Airport (Zagreb,
> Sarajevo) to (Venue) in Banja Luka.

Do you have any idea what the schedule might be for that?  What I'm
trying to avoid is a flight that arrives in Zagreb after the last bus
for the day has left.  Meanwhile, I hope to get my air tickets soon
because sometimes transatlantic flights fill up and prices go up.

Thanks again!

-- John