Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-team] Travel sponsorship BoF: minutes

Hello,

Like Holger and Ana have said, these are all great ideas, and they
have all been mentioned at some time or another.  We had stated a goal
of some of these things (multiple travel sponsorship rounds) before,
but because we don't have enough people to do it, it hasn't happened.

If you all would like to lead the travel sponsorship team next year,
we'd love to have you.  If you wanted to investigate the travel agent
idea, I can work up a list of cities of past sponsored-travelers you
could use for comparison[0].  Please help next year.

Perhaps you could start collecting ideas on a page here:
  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/TravelSponsorship

My blog post series will get soon enough to a "travel sponsorship"
post, which will explain how recent history of travel sponsorship.

- Richard