Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Proceedings from the 11th Debian Developers Conference are out!

I have a question pertaining to the subject line.

I propose that we drop "Developers" from the conference name. Debconf, it seems to me, wasn't just for developers, but also for maintainers, interested people in general, enterprise users, system administrators, etc. It should be the "Debian Conference", right?

-- John