Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Proceedings from the 11th Debian Developers Conference are out!

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 10:26:35 (CEST), Holger Levsen wrote:

> Hi Reinhard, hi *,
>
> On Montag, 16. August 2010, Reinhard Tartler wrote:
>> it also lacks an abstract of one of my talks, despite having submitted a
>> longish text to penta. The other abstract submitted exactly the same way
>> made it in.
>
> is it in now?

No, still only in the submission notes of
https://penta.debconf.org/penta/submission/dc10/event/615, but not
copied to
https://penta.debconf.org/penta/schedule/dc10/event/615.en.html

>> And yes, I've already mailed about this, but didn't receive any reaction
>> :-( - Perhaps I mailed the wrong person? Who would be best to contact
>> about this?
>
> atm this list, I guess.

Hopefully someone can do it before the proceedings are finalized.

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4