Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Proceedings from the 11th Debian Developers Conference are out!

On Mon, 16 Aug 2010, David Bremner wrote:
> > great! thanks for the information -- do you also know where
> > dc10-talk-abstracts.csv came from? unfortunately that .csv seems to be
> > laking ids to easily link it against penta's pages
> I guess you might need to talk to Richard Darst (MrBeige on IRC; not
> sure about email). He generated it for me originally from
> penta. Probably adding more fields would be easy.
MrBeige was kind enough to locate me in IRC and promised penta ids ;)

some questions/suggestions

1. I see no reason for dead-trees friendly version of PDF.  Are we
   going to have it printed?

   if not then imho

   * we should have no blank pages
   * everything which is hyperlink (url, email) should be such

2. Will we have anything else but abstracts?

   if not then I would suggest to move subsections into sections and
   sections into chapters.

meanwhile pushed minor things:
* I hate default hyperref boxes around links -- colors are imho more
  appropriate, we could adjust them
* added PDF meta info -- title. keywords, etc
* removed preface from the Contents
* added copyright/license info to preface
--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences