Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Proceedings from the 11th Debian Developers Conference are out!

On Sun, 15 Aug 2010, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > -- many urls
> > stick out, do we really need it in the format assuming people printing
> > them or making them nice for online viewing (no empty pages, smaller
> > margins), etc.
> IMO we should make two versions available, a pdf and a html version.
BTW, especially since it would be in HTML format as well -- why don't we
embed hyperlinks to penta's debconf pages with slides/video? e.g.

http://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/events/???.en.html

that should make the proceedings much more useful -- just
browse/read -> click -> watch, or penta's internal organization could
not be relied upon (i.e. might change without any further notice +
convenience rewrites)?

how was abstracts.tex generated? I just wonder if there is an easy way
to complement it with those urls pointing to penta?

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences