Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Proceedings from the 11th Debian Developers Conference are out!

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 11:03 AM, Yaroslav Halchenko
<debian@onerussian.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 15 Aug 2010, Holger Levsen wrote:
>> > http://media.debconf.org/dc10/proceedings.pdf
>> Could someone please jump in and improve this? Thanks.
>
> BTW -- I don't remember what were conditions of submissions of our
> abstracts to penta -- i.e.
>
> who owns the copyright to our proceedings (respective authors + SPI, or
> just respective authors + whoever contributed to construct the
> proceedings), and what is the license for them?

from: http://debconf10.debconf.org/cfp.xhtml

Fine Print Publication Rights

Debconf requires non-exclusive publication rights to papers,
presentations, and any additional handouts or audio/visual materials
used in conjunction with the presentation. The authors have the
freedom to pick a DFSG-free license for the papers themselves and
retain all copyrights. The presentations will be recorded, and may be
broadcast over the Internet. Any copies of the presentation will be
made available under a license like the MIT/X11 license.

-matt zagrabelny