Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Proceedings from the 11th Debian Developers Conference are out!

On Sun, 15 Aug 2010, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > them or making them nice for online viewing (no empty pages, smaller
> > margins), etc.
> IMO we should make two versions available, a pdf and a html version.
I haven't done latex -> html for long time so not sure what would be a
proper solution, but atm those proceedings (Makefile) depends on

tth

which is non-free and seems has been dying a horrible death in
Debian... now binaries aren't available for many platforms including so
rare amd64 ;-)

so what should be used?

also, if we go with PDF without .ps/.dvi/... then why not to use
pdflatex, then there would be no problem/necessity to convert images
thus avoiding out of the box error if you just do 'make':

[1]

! LaTeX Error: File `pics/DebConf10logo' not found.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences